Car selling advice
What you need to get started?
- Recent digital photos of your car
- Your cars registration details
- Current kilometres on your vehicle
- Access to a mobile phone
Why sell with us?
- Car listed on Carsguide.com.au m-site
- Upgrade options to enhance listing
- Ad live in 4 simple steps
- Exposure across our partner sites
More tools & advice
Featured question for Smithy
My Jeep Grand Cherokee is only eight weeks old and it has already been back on a number of occasions for warranty work: exhaust rubbing against sub frame, dash went blank with no instrumentation at all,…