Car selling advice
What you need to get started?
- Recent digital photos of your car
- Your cars registration details
- Current kilometres on your vehicle
- Access to a mobile phone
Why sell with us?
- Car listed on Carsguide.com.au m-site
- Upgrade options to enhance listing
- Ad live in 4 simple steps
- Exposure across our partner sites
More tools & advice
Featured question for Smithy
My 2013 Holden Colorado has had a vibration that at around 90-100 km/h from new. I was told by the dealer that the new suspension would fix this problem, but it did not. I again told them about the vibration…