Buying & selling
Buying a used car can be a minefield. But Carsguide can help you through it.52 comment(s) about this article
A low-kilometre car is a good find, but how can you tell if the odometer has been tampered with?23 comment(s) about this article
Young buyers are usually on a fairly limited budget, which reduces the number of cars available.0 comment(s) about this article
QUIT smoking if you want to get a high trade-in price on your car.0 comment(s) about this article
You don't have to be a petrolhead to know about the annual Bathurst endurance race, even those with no interest in motor racing, or even motoring, take an interest in who wins.0 comment(s) about this article
Hints, tips and what to watch out for when buying a US muscle car.2 comment(s) about this article
Test driving a car shouldn't be just about deciding on your preferred colour or trim?4 comment(s) about this article
You want a car. Not any car - that one. And you want it now.0 comment(s) about this article
Things to look out for when choosing finance for your car purchase.0 comment(s) about this article
A quick overview of the different types of car loans available in Australia.0 comment(s) about this article
See more ‘Hints and Tips’
- Budget drivingKeep your everyday car running costs down with these great tips.
- Tech & safety featuresCheck out all the latest car tech and safety features.
- Holiday drivingAdvice for your next family driving holiday.
- Tools & maintenanceTips to keep your car running at its best and save money too.
- Advanced driver skills & trainingTips for driving in different conditions and other driving tips.
- Family motoringGreat advice for you family car.
- Buying & sellingWhen you're buying or selling a car follow these tips.
- What car should I buyWe'll help you pick the right car for your needs.