There is a lot of confusion about which cars can use ethanol.17 comment(s) about this article
Buying a used car can be a minefield. But Carsguide can help you through it.39 comment(s) about this article
Top 10 ways you can tighten the belt on your fuel consumption.3 comment(s) about this article
Filling the family car can cost as much as a fancy meal at a swanky restaurant.0 comment(s) about this article
LPG has long been looked upon as the poor man's fuel, the fuel you turn to when you can't afford petrol, but in reality there are many real benefits in running on LPG.0 comment(s) about this article
Mark Hinchliffe looks at the way four families have cut their fuel bills.0 comment(s) about this article
How do you get more bang for your buck at the petrol pump?3 comment(s) about this article
AS fuel prices reach two-year highs, motorists are looking for ways to ease the financial burden.3 comment(s) about this article
Cars and drivers arrive at an Adelaide CBD service station just before dawn to have fuel tanks filled to the brim.8 comment(s) about this article
Rally legend Ed Ordynski wants to slash your fuel bill.7 comment(s) about this article
See more ‘Hints and Tips’
- Budget drivingKeep your everyday car running costs down with these great tips.
- Tech & safety featuresCheck out all the latest car tech and safety features.
- Holiday drivingAdvice for your next family driving holiday.
- Tools & maintenanceTips to keep your car running at its best and save money too.
- Advanced driver skills & trainingTips for driving in different conditions and other driving tips.
- Family motoringGreat advice for you family car.
- Buying & sellingWhen you're buying or selling a car follow these tips.
- What car should I buyWe'll help you pick the right car for your needs.