in Car news
Clever Lego brick recreation of the Blues Brothers chase scene with Jake and Elroyd wreaking havoc in a shopping mall. read more...
Latest car news
Australia gets first look at Mustang that will go on sale here in 2015 as Ford’s new hero car.Photo Gallery
The original hatchback returns as champion in Carsguide’s 2013 Car of the Year awards.Photo Gallery
Supercharged HSV GTS is the most powerful Australian car to earn its police stripes.Photo Gallery
FTA will mean cheaper cars, but will wipe out Australian car industry.
New Ford Mustang photos and details -- confirms four-cylinder or V8 power for Australia.Photo Gallery
- Mitsubishi Triton first look | spy shots
- Ferrari festival coming to Sydney
- More new Ford Mustang images leak
- Porsche becomes cheaper with new Macan
- Mercedes AMG Vision Gran Turismo | design video
- 14-year-old takes dad’s Ferrari 458 super car for a blast
- Ferrari F50 drifting | video
- Plan to charge cars to enter Centennial Park
No, it's not the Pullman.
Just 20 points separate Red Bull drivers in final race for championship.