in Car news
No decision on factory as Holden confirms future cars would be less Australian than ever. read more...
Latest car news
Lexus releases teaser image of new F car ahead of global debut at Detroit motor show.
Holden boss Mike Devereux will this morning front the Productivity Commission to deliver the final case to save the company's manufacturing operations.
We get a taste of what the new Ford Mustang 5.0L V8 will sound like when it goes on sale in Australia.Photo Gallery
McLaren takes the new P1 hypercar for a quick spin around the Nurburgring in less than 7 minutes.
How do you get your car across a torrent in Siberia with no bridge? On a zipline, it seems.
- GM decides: Holden will close
- Audi teases a second crossover concept
- Three Lamborghinis crash and burn | video
- Toyota Supra concept tipped
- Land Rover planning prestige ute
- Does the Ford Mustang have a ‘burnout’ function
- Lego Blues Brothers wreck Lego mall | video
- PM makes shutdown decision for Holden
Spy photographers capture images of the next Mitsubishi Triton out testing.
Racing giant Penske interested in joining Australia’s V8 Supercars series, and already holding meetings to discuss a deal.